Were we really  friends?



I feel as if I was just there when your other “friends” were not around. You don’t even try to keep in touch with me or bother to say anything to me anymore. I feel like you have let others influence you about the bad side of me. I really thought you were my best friend. But no. I remember the days we would just chill at either my house or yours and talk for hours about everything. What happened to our dreams ? Being old enough to buy a nice apartment for the both of us? All of our inside jokes? Do you even remember half the things I tell you?

Being left alone by you hurts a lot . I thought was a true friendship.  I just really annoying? Countless times, I watch all of our old silly videos together at blog . Singing and just doing the most weirdest stuff. We barely talk . No, we don’t talk in general anymore. Why? I know I can be annoying, and mean, but I thought we were close enough that you wouldn’t even mind it anymore. I also know I have done a lot of bad things in the past, I’m so sorry. I would do anything to stop myself from doing it, I would. You are the only one I’ve broken down in front of, letting out all my tears. I was there for you when you went through your first heartbreak, nothing really being said, but I wanted to be there for you.

It seems as if I am the last one to know something big that happened in your life. It makes me really sad….For somethings I can’t talk about with some other people I am close to, I would tell you, you were my sister. But I can’t even do that now, so everything is bottled up inside. Right now, I feel like people are starting to hate me again and I don’t know what to do or think. I am starting to have my negative thoughts again.  I really miss you and I really wish you missed me too . And yes you !  remember me? Yeah, I was your BEST friend before you got your girlfriend. Now, we're like complete strangers. so bye.
"" was posted on: Thursday, March 29, 2012 @ 10:33 PM Add comment 0


Older Post | Newer Posts


Twitter


You’re lucky, Allah SWT gifted you with hidayah. Share it with others too.
Owner
Fatin Nursyahira / 17

Listen